In this episode, we welcome Jason Hommel to the podcast. Jason grew up ski racing in the Sierra Mountains of Lake Tahoe. As an athlete, he understood the toll that the sport can take on the body and the need for recovery. Eventually, this led him to discover the many benefits of copper on the body and to author the book The Copper Revolution: Healing with Minerals. As you’ll hear, minerals are an essential nutrient that we’re all lacking due to soil quality degradation, even if we’re eating an organic, whole foods diet. In particular, copper is a mineral with over 200 healing benefits.
Listen in to learn:
- The origins of copper dating back to Ayurveda and Egypt
- The reason it’s not more widely used in the wellness industry
- The symptoms that copper can help heal including chronic fatigue, heavy metal overload, diabetes, arthritis, and more
- Jason’s personal journey with copper
- Ways to incorporate copper into your life from copper cups, to supplements, and baths
If you’re interested in deepening your knowledge of copper, make sure to join Jason’s Facebook group!