A syrup to help keep us connected to the messages of our body. Stay attuned to your internal compass with this healing blend: barberry to fight infection, elderberry to support your immune system, saffron to reduce inflammation, and manuka honey to aid in antibacterial healing.
$52 — or $42 / month
Out of stock
Organic Barberry Fruit, Organic European Elderberry Fruit, Organic Sea Buckthorn Fruit, Saffron, Manuka Honey, Organic Lemon Juice, Water
Take ½ tbsp 2 times daily.
We believe the quality of ingredients we consume directly translates to the quality of our personal health, communities, and planet.
At THE FULLEST, our certified high-grade saffron is sourced from a local woman-owned and operated business in Southern California. This supplier works directly with farmers in Herat, Afghanistan and a portion of her profits go back to the women harvesting the saffron from the crocus plant. Sourcing in this way supports Afghan women and children who have overcome tremendous challenges and provides them with an opportunity to be self-sustaining.
Outside of saffron, we apply the same holistic integrity to each of our other ingredients. From cardamom to barberry, it is our intention to find the highest-quality products and aim to source organic or wild-harvested ingredients wherever possible. As we continue to grow, we are committed to creating a supply chain that stands for the ultimate wellbeing of all.
- High levels of phenols and flavonoids*
- Astringent cooling properties*
- High Vitamin C content*
- High levels of Berberine (antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory)*
- Inflammation modulating*
- High in antioxidants and vitamin C*
Sea Buckthorn Berry
- High levels of antioxidants – quercetin and salycins*
- Rich in vitamin C*
- Expectorant and demulcent in the treatment of colds and flu*
- Boosts mood*
- Reduces cravings*
- Clears complexion*
- Supports digestive microbiome*
- Helps soothe coughs and sore throats*
- High vitamin C content*
- Acts as a natural preservative*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.