We’re big believers in a holistic, whole-body approach to healing here at THE FULLEST; if we could sum up a synopsis about root cause healing and becoming your own health advocate into one conversation, we would suggest tuning into this episode with Dr. Calvin Ng!
Dr. Calvin Ng is a Natural Health Care Practitioner trained in Chiropractic Medicine who treats the body as a whole. He believes that all health dysfunctions have an underlying imbalance physically, biochemically, and emotionally — by treating the root cause, the body will heal itself. His comprehensive approach helps restore normal physiology, strengthens the body, and allows the body’s systems to function in harmony. His mission is to educate others about the endless possibilities of holistic healing and to inspire people to live life to their fullest potential.
Topics we chat about:
- Dr. Ng’s personal journey into health & wellness
- The impact toxic environments have on the body
- Diets for candida & mold
- Chiropractic Medicine & Dr. Herbert Reaver
- Mainstream medicine vs. health freedom
- Benefits of sunshine & light
- Benefits of distilled water
- Living intentionally & the power of prayer
- Muscle testing
- EMF exposure & detoxification
- Saffron for mental health
For those newly dipping their toes into the wellness realm to the holistic pros, this episode is a must-listen — we’re sure there’s something to learn for everyone!
This episode is sponsored by Surya. Experience the goodness of Ayurvedic skincare from internationally-acclaimed Surya. Start with Balancing Collagen Cream, what GOOP calls the “Most Moisturizing Cream on Earth!”