Welcome back to THE FULLEST Podcast. We’re excited to launch our first episode of 2023 with holistic dentist Dr. Victor Zeines. A pioneer of holistic dentistry for over 25 years, you may have read his foreword in Nadine Artemis’ book, Holistic Dental Care: The Complete Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums. As you’ll hear in this episode, Dr. Victor is a font of information on the body-mouth connection. This episode is a must if you’ve been looking to educate yourself on this often-overlooked area of wellness. And if you want to take your study even further, check out his Institute for Living a Longer Life and his extensive online courses!
Topics we discuss:
- Dr. Victor’s journey from traditional dentistry to nutrition to holistic dentistry, plus a foray into chiropractic studies and the ways this shaped his unique approach
- Oral health signs such as tongue color and plaque build-up may indicate you actually have a gut or body-related health issue
- The importance of healing your gut to heal your mouth and vice versa
- The power of our immune system as it pertains to our oral health
- Emerging dental technologies such as stem cells and magnets that are helping pave the way for a future that will see us reverse oral health issues
Referenced in this episode: