CAP Beauty is a brand you are no doubt familiar with and most likely adore — as we also do. A true pioneer CAP brought a new philosophy to the clean living space, beauty as wellness and wellness as beauty. Blending high-integrity products, creating community and content that informs and inspires, and wrapping it all in a visual and literal language that is beautiful in intention and design; CAP Beauty truly elevated clean beauty. In this episode, we were fortunate enough to sit down with original co-founder, Kerrilynn Pamer.
A few fun things we get into:
- Kerrilynn’s journey from working as a stylist at Martha Stewart to starting CAP
- CAP and Kerrilynn’s shifts and changes throughout the pandemic
- Building a team that you value and can rely on
- Looking at the deeper meaning of language in cosmetics
- The importance of conscious consumerism as a foundation
- Kerrilynn’s “consistency as balance” philosophy
If you are a fan of the brand, are interested in clean living and beauty, or looking to make a leap into starting your own business — then join us for this episode!