One of my favorite summertime beverages, a fresh cup of wildflower honey-sweetened lemonade always takes me back to my childhood. Now, my son and I love making this version together. It keeps the vibes high in our household and it’s always a treat for him to share it with our neighbors at his lemonade stand! Made with clinically proven saffron threads that support the emotional and mental bodies, fresh citrus packed with vitamin C, and the sweetness of wildflower honey — this is a crowd pleaser for friends and family of any age.
- 5 organic Meyer lemons
- ⅓ cup raw organic wildflower honey
- 3 cups spring water
- 3 pinches of Strands of Sunshine™ saffron threads
- Juice lemons
- Add lemon juice to a pitcher with the water
- Use an electric whisk to incorporate the honey into the mixture
- Add saffron threads, shake in a large mason jar, or use the whisk to stir
- Enjoy with your friends and family!
*Makes 3 servings.
Nikki Bostwick is the founder of THE FULLEST and host of THE FULLEST Podcast. She has always been passionate about providing wellness content that offers a perspective outside the mainstream narrative — one that is holistic, diverse, and inclusive. Since launching, Nikki has grown THE FULLEST to include a weekly podcast, a botanical product line, and a wholesale business alongside her amazing team. She is also a mom of two, nestled in Newport Beach with her high school sweetheart and their Siberian Husky.