A quick read of Dr. Laura’s bio and you’ll soon realize she’s the definition of the eternal student. An acupuncturist, Kundalini yoga teacher, herbalist, formulator, and nutritionist are just a few of the strings to her wellness bow. She also holds a PhD in East Asian Medicine and is the founder of SynerChii. She also happens to be a good friend of Nikki’s (they actually met at a David Wolfe retreat many moons ago). Together, they go deep on some ancient teachings on true health and vitality, their own direct experience with healing modalities, and the truest teacher of them all, life.
In particular, they chat about:
- Laura’s childhood in Latvia and her relationship with the natural world
- Deciding to become vegetarian on a plane trip to LA in her 20s
- Balancing rigorous study and motherhood
- The body’s infinite ability to heal itself
- Her secrets to radiance and her boundless passion
- The unfortunate reality of our soil and food and the supplements you need to support the gap
- That it’s never too late to heal yourself
Check out the episode here!
This week’s episode is sponsored by Nucifera. One balm to rule them all. Meet Nucifera’s unisex and multipurpose skincare line. For 15% off your Nucifera order, use code THEFULLEST at checkout.