A cute ceramic dish brimming with spiced nuts is the perfect snack for friends that drop-in over the holidays…and this recipe puts the spice in spiced nuts. It makes sense as it comes from our favorite herbs and spices (and genius spice racks) brand — Evermill. We love the seasonal finish of rosemary that makes this dish just a sprinkle more festive.
- 3 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 tbsp organic, raw honey
- ¼ tsp Evermill organic ceylon cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp Evermill organic cayenne
- ⅛ tsp Evermill organic paprika
- 2 cups mixed organic, raw, unsalted nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts)
- 2 tbsp organic avocado oil
- 3 sprigs fresh, organic rosemary
- Large pinch sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine coconut oil, honey, cinnamon, cayenne, paprika, salt, and pepper and cook until melted, 3 minutes. Stir in the nuts to coat.
- Spread the nuts onto a large baking sheet and roast for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- While the nuts are baking, heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the rosemary sprigs and fry, turning quickly, about 30 seconds. Place the sprigs on a paper towel-lined plate to cool.
- Cool the nuts on their baking sheet. When ready to serve, slide the fried rosemary leaves off the sprigs and mix into the nuts.
Evermill makes cooking easier so you can focus on sharing meals with the ones you love. With a design forward and innovative spice solution, they’re helping kitchens everywhere stay organized. For $20 off your first Evermill spice rack, use code FULLEST20 at checkout.