It’s the coziest time of the year and we’ve got the coziest beverage to match. If you’re feeling less nostalgic and more bluesy (as some of us do at this time of year), the saffron in this latte can help you out with that. The cardamom pods have also been used for centuries to heal digestive issues and dental health. So if you’ve had one too many helpings of pudding or pie or insert your family’s signature dessert, then this latte can alleviate some of the side effects of indulging in the foods you love with the people you love.
- ½ tsp Strands of Sunshine™ Saffron Threads
- ⅛ tsp organic ceylon cinnamon powder
- ⅛ tsp organic nutmeg powder
- ⅛ tsp organic ginger root powder
- ½ tsp organic clove powder
- ½ tsp organic cardamom pods
- 8oz organic milk of choice
Place all the ingredients into a saucepan and infuse over low heat for about 3 minutes or until desired strength and temperature. Strain and serve in your favorite mug. Enjoy with your nearest and dearest.