Fall is here and with it comes everyone’s favorite bevvy — only this time we spiked it with THE FULLEST’s Saffron Latte powder. It’ll give you all the nostalgia of a traditional pumpkin spice latte but is sans junk and has the added flavor profile of earthy saffron and creamy cardamom. It also comes with a whip of warm feelings thanks to its mood-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 2 tbsp Warm Feelings™ Saffron Latte powder
- 2 tbsp organic pumpkin puree
- 16 oz raw, unsweetened almond or oat milk (we love Goodmylk)
- ¼ tsp organic ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp organic nutmeg
- ¼ tsp organic clove
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- Splash of hot water
- Mix two tablespoons of Warm Feelings™ Saffron Latte powder and all spices into a pot over the stove. Add a splash of hot water over medium heat and let the aroma of Fall waft through your home.
- Once spices are combined well with water, stir in 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree until everything is thoroughly mixed. Adding legitimate pumpkin to your latte instead of an artificial flavor or powder is a gamechanger.
- Skip the gmo-laden creamers and add in a raw unsweetened milk of your choice. (We’re using Goodmylk!)
- Optional: add in a shot of espresso for a more traditional latte or a little extra pick-me up.
- Pour into your favorite mug, wrap your hands around this nourishing tonic, and enjoy your Warm Feelings™ Pumpkin Spice Latte!