We first familiarized ourselves with Soapwalla through an introduction to their deodorant cream. Natural deodorant that actually works is a huge achievement in our book! Since then we’ve been following the company and all of their success. Rachel Winard, founder and president of Soapwalla, believes that products are only as good as the ingredients we use. Rachel’s philosophy: “the skin is our largest organ and for it to function at its best, we must feed it wholesome ingredients. If I refuse to put something in my body, I don’t want to put it on my body either.” Rachel is guided by the principle that consumers need not sacrifice their health to look and feel beautiful. Rachel is wildly passionate about what Soapwalla does every day: creates products that protect skin health and support the emotional well-being of customers and our planet.
Their award-winning luxury skincare products are unisex and multi-functional and handcrafted with the highest quality and most effective natural (edible) ingredients. They never use questionables such as parabens, phthalates, silicones, or harsh and synthetic ingredients.
Soapwalla is certified animal cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Association, and was named a Champion Company by the Environmental Working Group.
They are an awesome company that we couldn’t be more thrilled to support.
Thank you Rachel for sharing the 7 things that are making your life better right now!
1. Soapwalla’s Restorative Face Serum: Now that the weather has fully changed over to fall (cold and dry), my skin needs some extra love. It’s drinking up the serum these days!
2. My new nightly ritual: homemade hot cocoa. I’m using Sun Potion’s cacao powder with cinnamon, cardamom, and maple syrup. I light candles, get out my favorite blanket and drink a cup of that deliciousness every night.
3. Kickboxing with my friends at CKO Carroll Gardens. I kickbox a few times a week, including one-on-one pads training, which keeps me fit and able to do the heavy lifting, mixing and pouring that Soapwalla requires, and calms my mind.
4. I’m re-reading one of my all time favorite novels, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Her descriptions are so vivid, I’d love to crawl into that book and live there for awhile.
5. I’m having a ton of fun experimenting with algae and seaweed-based masks at Soapwalla. And I’m putting the final touches on our new body oils, which will hit the market in the next couple months! The oils smell divine—lavender vanilla mint, and citrus almond. Mmm.
6. I found a vegan motorcycle jacket that looks fantastic and is well-made. Plan on seeing me in that daily for the next 6 months.