DJ + Astrologer = so hot and so cool in our book. That’s why we’re excited to share the unique hip factor of Natalia Benson.
Natalia is a young woman pursuing that which beckons her self-expression and allows her to share her heart. Natalia began handcrafting jewelry in her bedroom at the age of 20. Studying both Western astrology + tarot at the age of 23 & DJing at 26. Each avenue of creative expression has been a saving grace for Natalia at different stages of her journey.
We’re obsessed with all of this.
1. Positive Affirmations – I started recording my own voice & listening to it constantly, seriously game changing!
2. Yerba Matte Sparkling Grapefruit Ginger Drinks – I am slightly addicted as I don’t do the coffee thing anymore. They give me a nice boost and are low in sugar and make my workouts amazzzzing!!
3. Loving Each Other by Leo Buscaglia – Just started reading this sweet gentle book. I am currently really engaged & fascinated in what makes human relationships, especially intimate relationships, actually work! I found a quote online that this author quoted and it changed my life : “When you love someone you do not love them all the time, in exactly the same way, from moment to moment. It is an impossibility. It is even a lie to pretend to. And yet this is exactly what most of us demand. We have so little faith in the ebb and flow of life, of love, of relationships. We leap at the flow of the tide and resist in terror its ebb. We are afraid it will never return. We insist on permanency, on duration, on continuity; when the only continuity possible, in life as in love, is in growth, in fluidity—in freedom.”
4. doTerra Essential Oils – I am obsessed with smells of all kinds! My love affair with doTerra really makes my life wonderful! I rely on these little oils every day for absolutely everything: whether it be for health or smell. They are like my little plant allies.
5. My best friend Paije Renee – Having a best friend (I have many) is so sacred. Paije and I are both Aries and we make each other laugh all the time! She adds a sweetness to my life that makes me so happy and grateful to be alive. I think women are some of the most incredible medicine for one another!
6. Performing as WHITEHORSE – I have a performance alias called WHITEHORSE. I like to joke that she is my higher self. I DJ and produce under her guise and getting to perform and express myself as I do with her is exquisite. I get to have a lot of fun and music is my saving grace!
7. Easton Gym – As an Aries I need constant physical movement!! I absolutely love my little gym, it’s 2 minutes walking from my house and I go there almost every day. The building itself is beautiful old Spanish style & the vibe is awesome. Easton keeps me healthy, feeling grounded and amazing.