As you may know, we love female entrepreneurs. Women making it happen is one of the most exciting phenomenons that’s happening right now. Turn them into a mother-daughter team and we’re even more impressed! Not only do the ladies behind Bakeology make some of the tastiest treats on the market—we love their story. Thank you ladies for sharing with us! xx
“Bakeology was born out of the desire to share our home baked, pure creations with everyone. We wanted to bring indulgent, natural treats to your home to create an out-of-this-world cookie experience. So, in April 2013, Bakeology Cookie Bites hit the shelves of a few Malibu, CA stores. With great reception, we are slowly expanding, and will soon be in stores all over the country. Cheers to the food of the future!” -Dawn & Sasha, mother/daughter team
A few of our favorite things:
1. Weleda Everon Lip Balm– A lip balm that is all natural and lasts without reapplying a million times. Pricey, but so worth it. Plus, it smells amazing.
2. Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business by Danny Meyer- This book is so inspiring, especially for anyone in the hospitality industry. Danny Meyer gladly shares his insights and experience opening his successful restaurants.
3. Organic Ayurveda Sesame Oil– Talk about natural skin care. If you desire a natural glow, this is the way to go.
4. Dragon Herbs Goji and Schizandra Drops– Antioxidant power to the rescue! This is our go-to happy feeling tincture. Superfoods to the rescue!
5. The gluten-free Farmer Kyle Pizza from Red Brick Pizza in Ventura- Best. Pizza. Ever. You’ll thank us later.
6. Tiny Devotions Truth Seeker Mala– Beautiful Malas with intentions.
7. Golden Bridge Yoga Studio – This gem of a yoga studio is located in Santa Monica. Expect a unique, heart-opening experience.