Hands down one of our favorite people in LA is Erica Chidi Cohen. While many of us run around with creative jobs, Erica’s work feels a bit more- shall we say- serious in that she’s dealing with the magic and ultra powerful subject of childbirth as the founder of The Mama Circle, a modern resource for expectant and new parents.
Their service is to nurture women into motherhood and help new parents feel confident as they transition into a new phase of their lives. With her team she offers every client the full scope of empathy, compassion, dedication, and expertise.As some of us get closer to the idea of conceiving (and some of us get ready to give birth!) the importance of treating your body as a temple to bring health and life to a new human being becomes imperative. This is not about looking good in shorts- this is about being a vessel of health and life to give to another. So deep! Erica is super cool, super smart, and super grounded- aka- everything you want and need to help you with any of life’s majors.
Thank you Erica for sharing so much with us!
1) R.L. LINDEN & CO. | Thousand Petal Beautifying Mist – Hydrating Floral Toner– My friend and makeup artist, Katey Denno, gifted me a bottle of this stuff. It’s addictive and super hydrating. The gentle mist of neroli, jasmine and honeysuckle bookends my day…
2) Hope Gillerman | Stress Remedy – This lavender essential oil blend is my daily staple, breathe deeply and apply liberally.
3) Daring Greatly | Brene Brown – A beautiful exploration of accepting one’s vulnerability and developing shame resilience — everyone should read it.
4) Ru Paul’s Drag Race – My mood is instantly elevated by watching this show. Drag culture is a perfect combination of fearlessness, hilarity and self-expression. I just started watching a few weeks ago. I can’t believe it took me this long to tune in.
5) Janessa Leone | Klint Hat – Perfect summer coverage.
6) Arizona Birkenstocks ( Tobacco leather) – I’ve worn Birkenstocks for years, my feet are as flat as a board — arch support is a must. This color is my favorite — it goes with everything.
7) Black Crane Cocoon Dress– I have it in two colors and I live in them. This easy, seasonless linen silhouette is perfect for our long, hot LA days.