Ally Walsh is the epitome of California beach chic– practically the poster child for all that is hip and healthy in Socal.
Living on the beach in Venice, CA, she’s a model represented by Wilhelmina, who recently earned her certificate in Culinary Nutrition & Healing Diets from Matthew Kenney’s Online Academy. When she’s not working or cooking, she loves to travel, take photos, practice yoga, and explore new places. With a passion for health and wellness and a successful modeling career rapidly on the rise- we are so happy that Ally is out there as a role model. Beauty is much more than skin deep- but a healthy routine helps you stay that way.
Thank you Ally for taking the time to share your secrets with us!
1. Earth Tu Face Skin Stick– Can be used on your face, lips, and anywhere on your body. Easy to travel with and all-organic ingredients.
2. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr– One of my new favorite reads. The kind of book you can’t put down and never want to end!
3. Matcha Almond Milk Latte from Gjusta– My favorite afternoon treat.
4. Reishi– “The Queen Mushroom.” I put it in my coffee, teas, and smoothies. It promotes calmness and balance. I love all of Sun Potion’s products!
5. “The Importance of Doing What You Love” Elle Luna’s Do Lecture on Vimeo– This video lecture tells Elle’s story. She motivates you to become the best version of yourself!
6. On Being podcast – This is always playing in my car! My favorite thing to listen to while driving. My favorites are the Brené Brown and Thich Nhat Hanh episodes.
7. Kye’s “The Macro”– It’s just so good. Wild salmon, wasabi dressing, macro-pressed veggies, and more, all wrapped with warm rice in nori.